[rt-users] attachment problem

Richard Foxworthy richardf at ginklozo.com
Fri Sep 19 08:46:43 EDT 2003

I'm a new user and have had a bit of stuggle to get my RT 3.0.4 installation working.

I have the basic functionality working now but have hit an issue with attachments. I can send an email with an attachment to my RT queue, and RT seems to recognise there is an attachment and displays it. The file name is correct, but the attachment is corrupt and file size is much smaller than it should be.

Are there any special tricks with getting RT to accommodate email attachments?