[rt-users] Serch criteria

Rejean Chartier rchartier at viaconsultants.com
Mon Sep 22 12:05:12 EDT 2003

Hi All

I have just started to use RT3 release 3.0.5

I try to use the date in the search criteria and the time is always
override, see ex:

ex: I want to select all tickets entered in the system between 19 and 22 of
sept 2003.

In the selection, I select Created > Before > 2003-09-23, and Created >
After > 2003-09-18

The system always include the time as 04:00:00

I try with Created > After > 2003-09-18 24:00:00 and the time is overridden
by 04:00:00,   WHY?

Thanks for your help

Réjean Chartier

Directeur Centre d’expertise et de support SAP

Director SAP Consulting and Support Center

Via Consultants Inc.

SAP Professionals Across Canada

261 rue Saint-Jacques, 5eme Etage

Montreal, Que, H2Y 1M6