[rt-users] Using usernames/group names when creating tickets

Brett Randall brett.randall at hillsong.com
Mon Sep 29 01:11:59 EDT 2003

Hey all...

I've been trying to figure out why I can no longer enter usernames in
the Admin CC/Requestor/CC fields in RT, but cannot figure it out... I
used to be able to, and now several upgrades and config changes later
I've realised that I can't. Does anyone know why? I don't want to have
to try and remember everyone's e-mail addresses, and I especially want
to be able to enter in a group name rather than a comma-seperated list
of 20 or 30 addresses.

Thanks

Brett.
--
If you mess with a thing long enough, it'll break.
		-- Schmidt