[rt-users] automatically including initial requestor email's CCs as CCs for the whole RT process.

Boris-Michel Deschenes bmdeschenes at ubi.com
Tue Sep 30 09:38:18 EDT 2003

Here is what I need to do (in case the subject line is not too clear):

When a requestor sends a request to my RT queue with additional people as
CC, I would like RT to include all those CCs in all further correspondence
(from the "your request has been approved" message all the way to "you
request has been resolved").  The way I see it, RT needs to analyze the
requestor's email header, find the CC: field and add the names from the
email's CC to the CC of the queue, or something like that...

Anyone ever thought about doing this, is it possible? I know RT is pretty
flexible but can we go this far? =)

Any ideas/comments are welcome. Thank you.

Boris