[rt-users] Hirachical customer access

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Thu Apr 8 05:21:29 EDT 2004

Please post also to list.

I wanted to say this:

If you don't give a priviledged user the show tickt rights on your queue he doesn't see anything. OK?
He doesn't see anything if somebody assigned to him a ticket.
You must give him some rights, but on what?
If you give to the group owner, globally or on the queue, the right show ticket, he can see the tickets where he is the owner. OK?
So somebody must have assigned him a ticket.

And if he want to get a ticket that is owned by nobody ..... I already posted my ideas about it.
Anyway you want that a user can see only his own tickets, but nobody is another user, so he can't see tickets that are assigned to nobody, that means unowned tickets.

SAmuel