[rt-users] move resolved tickets into another table

Ralf Hack ralf.hack at pipex.net
Thu Apr 8 18:54:34 EDT 2004

Les,

    That should be interesting. I have just been asked to move the data
of 'the' old (dbm based) system into RT. We are talking about a 100k of
tickets dating back 3 years. I am particularly concerned with the
Transaction table that will contain all the tickets, every response for
some 500 users.

    I am assuming that CPAN scales about to the same size and above --
so RT ought to be able to handle this on a well spec'd hardware (using
mysql). Or doesn't it ?

Ralf.