[Rt-users] RE: /tmp running out of innodes

Brent Wiese brently at bjwcs.com
Fri Apr 9 14:30:59 EDT 2004

Unfortunately, it looks like because of the server compromise, list archives
are gone, at least for now.

The folders look like this (counting up hexidecimally):

0l0BvzZoO2

Nearly all are empty, but some have files like this:

part-60245-3.txt

So, to your point, this is probably a MIME thing.

Anyone remember anything about this? Or anyone (Jesse?) know when the list
archives will be back so I can search? I found a couple references on Google
that were offsite, but they involved patching perl, which is something I'm
hoping to avoid if possible (especially since I'm not sure it would solve
anything and could potentially break things further).

Would just deleting all the folders/files older than say, 10 minutes, work?
That would be an easy script to write until a real fix is found...

Thanks!
Brent