[rt-users] selecting tickets from queue

Cerion Armour-Brown cerion at terpsichore.ws
Thu Apr 1 15:37:18 EST 2004

On Thursday 01 April 2004 22:03, Dave Dennis wrote:
> Bruce,
>
> That will do in a pinch.  Thanks.

'in a pinch'?
But this is exactly what you were asking for!
If you _really_ want to view all 500 tickets, and manually select/deselect
which ones you want, you can do that by simply viewing all tickets in a
queue...

Perhaps your real question is
"Is it possible to default to no tickets selected?"
That would be a reasonable request, and perhaps the answer would be to add a
button to "select all / deselect al", or "invert selection"?

Cerion