[rt-users] selecting tickets from queue

Dave Dennis dmd at speakeasy.org
Thu Apr 1 15:49:08 EST 2004

Those would be nice too.  Unselect/select would be helpful.
Select all in the page you are currently viewing would be helpful.
Selecting check-box style from the main Listing.html page without first having
to update all and then *unselecting* would be helpful (that was what I was first
asking for)

they're all helpful.  But RT is free, and beggars can't be choosers.
The way it works now, is good, but requires extra clicks.  In a busy queue all
day long working, it does seem to add up, even though to the logical mind the
functionality is there, thats not the same to the poor guy/gal that has to click
"twice extra" per ticket for 500 tickets in a given day.  Real example.

Thanks for your help!

+ Dave Dennis
+ Seattle, WA
+ dmd at speakeasy.org