[rt-users] how to resolve a ticket with delay

Ralf Hack ralf.hack at pipex.net
Tue Apr 6 04:01:32 EDT 2004

Hi,
    One of the requirements for our ticket system is to have a delay
between resolve and the ultimate close -- called it what you will. Only
if the customer approves or a timeout passes, whichever comes first, a
ticket should be in status 'resolved'. Perhaps the ticket needs to be
stalled ?

    This is probably not a unique requirement, but I wasn't able to find
any details about this yet. What is the best way to implement this ?

    Many thanks

Ralf.