[rt-users] Entering InitialPriority in SelfService

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Tue Apr 6 14:28:17 EDT 2004

No one have any idea or clue to get my problem resolved? =(

-Jonathan

Message: 8
Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 20:40:08 -0700
From: "Jonathan Chen" <JChen at paymentone.com>
Subject: [rt-users] Entering InitialPriority in SelfService
To: <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>

Hello All,

2nd time around since nobody was able to answer a similar question the last time.   Hopefully, I have better luck this time around.

Anyways, I would like to add another input for the file /opt/rt3/share/html/SelfService/Create.html   where the SelfService user can enter how important the ticket is.   How do I connect the value below to InitialPriority field when creating the ticket?

Any advice would be appreciated...

<TR>
<TD>
<&|/l&>Please enter PRIORITY LEVEL (1=lowest, 25=highest priority and 10 default)</&>:
</TD>
<TD>
<INPUT Name="InitialPriority" SIZE=3 MAXSIZE=100 value="10">
</TD>
</TR>