[Rt-users] Trouble with RT creating ticket via email

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Sun Apr 18 09:44:17 EDT 2004

Thanks for helping...

1) Everybody does have permission.  No problem there...
2) I do believe there is an issue with Sendmail and Exchange.  **20 minutes later*   I found an entry in Exchange that has the wrong email address.   Corrected it and now it seems working.   Strange that I have to enter the same email address 2x.

Jonathan Chen