[rt-users] HideGlobalScrips

Dan O'Neill rt at northpb.com
Mon Apr 19 17:38:02 EDT 2004

Yes, I recently installed Dirk's add on and am running Postgres.  I
provided some changes back to Dirk for postgres.  Here is the schema that
you need.

CREATE SEQUENCE queuedeactivatedscrips_id_seq;

CREATE TABLE QueueDeactivatedScrips (
  id INTEGER DEFAULT nextval('queuedeactivatedscrips_id_seq'),
  QueueId INTEGER NOT NULL default 0,
  ScripId INTEGER NOT NULL default 0,
  Status varchar(15) NOT NULL default 'deactivated',
  Description varchar(255) default NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (id)
)

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON queuedeactivatedscrips_id_seq TO postgres;
GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON queuedeactivatedscrips        TO postgres;

GRANT INSERT,SELECT,UPDATE,DELETE ON queuedeactivatedscrips_id_seq TO
rt_user;
GRANT INSERT,SELECT,UPDATE,DELETE ON queuedeactivatedscrips        TO
rt_user;

Now, I did have some problems with permissions, that's why I added the
GRANT lines above.  Please note that I did not do a reinstall to ensure
that the above GRANT lines do the trick, but I did execute those commands
manually psql.

By the way, it works great!  I love this addition to RT.

dan