[rt-users] HideGlobalScrips

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 20 03:17:56 EDT 2004

Hello,

--Am Montag, 19. April 2004 14:38 Uhr -0700 schrieb Dan O'Neill
<rt at northpb.com>:

> Now, I did have some problems with permissions, that's why I added the
> GRANT lines above.  Please note that I did not do a reinstall to ensure
> that the above GRANT lines do the trick, but I did execute those commands
> manually psql.

I have incorporated Dan's changes (schema and acl for postgres) into my
install procedure, but could not test it since I run on mysql.

Although you might wanted to have some comfirmance from others than me (the
author) I can say that it works on our site witout problems since 3.0.6 (I
believe).

I was very conservative and cautious with the install procedure, but I
cannot 100% guarantee that it is harmless in all constellations.

Dirk.