[rt-users] question on Privileged users

joe ritter glestadt4 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 20 11:32:19 EDT 2004

Hello,
I am new to RT and have question of the role of
"privileged" users. How is this role inteded to be
used exactly. For instance we granted a couple users
"privileged" access yet it seems that the only people
that show up in the drop down list when trying to
assing tickets to users are privileged people. Right
now in order assign someone a ticket they must be
granted privileged access. Can someone clarify and
help me out with what we might be doing wrong.

Thanks