[rt-users] Difference between Take, Steal and Own ticket (RT3)

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Apr 21 10:23:56 EDT 2004

kranga from:
> In RT3 rights, I see 3 different options:
>
>     - Take ticket
Change ownership from nobody user to yourself.
>     - Steal ticket
Change ownership from other then nobody user to yourself.
	- Give ticket
Change ownership from yourself user to other user.
>     - Own ticket
Right to be an owner in all cases. If don't have this right then all
above not accesible for you.

> What's the difference between the three. I think I understand Own and Take.
> What's steal? Taking somebody else's ticket?
See also:
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FAQ