[rt-users] Time stamps are way off

MikeHamilton at clovisusd.k12.ca.us MikeHamilton at clovisusd.k12.ca.us
Mon Apr 26 19:07:57 EDT 2004

Hi Everybody!
I set up an RT installation for a friend of mine's employer. They are
using one server for the Web and Mail portion of RT, one server for MySQL,
and a third server for OpenLDAP (they are using Apache and LDAP for
authorization). The problem is this - when a ticket is created, the time
is 21 hours off! The system time on all three servers is correct. The
tickets are showing 21 hours in the future. Can someone provide me with
some guidance in terms of troubleshooting this problem? I have 3 RT boxes
in production - all self contained (MySQL, Apache, Postfix on the same
box) and have never seen this problem before.
Thanks for your help!!!