[rt-users] Re: Scripting Ticket Creation

Damian Burke smeed1 at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 08:41:56 EDT 2004

Thanks for the reply, seph.

The command line tool is just what I want!
I was able to call it easily and that is a far
better solution that what I was starting to do.
I feel foolish for not seeing and using it right away.

By the way, where can I learn about the API
you mention.  I can't find anything in my
installation.

    Thanks,
    Damian