[rt-users] web Interface will only respond to localhost

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Thu Apr 29 19:52:20 EDT 2004

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004, Leon Sonntag wrote:

>   This morning I tried setting the other SSL server up on a new IP.  Now
> the web interface for RT only responds to the localhost IP
> (127.0.0.1).    I have put all the settings (DNS and Apache) back and the
> other SSL site comes up just fine.
>
> What am I missing?

	At this point, if we don't know what you have, we can't possibly
know what's missing (attach your apache config ;).

	Wild guesses:
	- make sure /etc/hosts isn't overlappping your DNS.
	- are you using Virtual Host based on names? typo?

	Humans, while reading, have the ability to correct typos in the
middle of words.

--
	Paulo Matos