[rt-users] rt won't run/start--urgent

Anne Ramey anner at blast.com
Tue Aug 3 11:01:46 EDT 2004

we had our box that runs our rt ticket system crash last night.  It's
back up now and apache and mysql are up and running as normal and perl
is still there, but I get no response at all from rt.  If you try and
go to the web site, it has a connection failure, with nothing in the
logs at all, not the access or error log.  The messages log says the
mail is being delivered the the queues, but it is never processes and
sent out the the watchers.  Please help.

Anne Ramey