[rt-users] TransactionBatch and TransactionCreate

Michael Bochynski mbochynski at audiumcorp.com
Wed Aug 4 11:07:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying to use custom scripts in RT3.2.1. I have my custom script
performing the required actions, such as opening ticket, adding an
AdmiCC based of certain criteria, however I cannot send a notification.

I tried to set up different stages, but it looks like TransactionBatch
doesn't work at all. Even the predefined scripts weren't executed, when
I changed the stage to TransactionBatch. On TransactionCreate (onCreate
condition) the notification will not be send to AdminCC.

Is there any other way to send notification to an AdminCC just after
adding him/her o a newly created ticket?

Regards,
Michael