[rt-users] TransactionBatch and TransactionCreate

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Wed Aug 4 11:20:50 EDT 2004

It doesn't work unless you enable $RT::UseTransactionBatch in RT config.

Expected behavior: http://wiki.bestpractical.com/?ScripExecOrder

It doesn't work as expected unless you don't apply patch that I sent to
rt-devel.

Current behavior:
If first Transaction in Batch is applicable then scrip would be executed
in other case no. I wrote about all missfeatures. This feature would be
introduced in 3.4 may be with other stages.

Look for more info in rt-devel list.