[rt-users] Performance issues with RT3 (all versions)

Stevo checkpoint at ozbergs.com
Thu Aug 5 12:13:37 EDT 2004

Okay so how do you do that?  I'm using mySQL running on a box with 1 gig
ram...  is there a post somewhere that details the best my.cnf setup to use
for RT?

I do experience the same slowness that others have noted (between 15 and 30+
seconds to load a ticket depending on size).

Thanks for the help.

-Stevo