[rt-users] Performance issues with RT3 (all versions)

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Aug 5 17:13:44 EDT 2004

One thing i highly recommend is a browser that does progressive rendering
properly, like Mozilla or FireFox.

This usually points it out and makes it clear a lot of the wait is just
waiting on rendering or transmission to happen of the HTML.  Plus even if
it is slow you'll get to see the ticket as it gets loaded rather then
having to wait for the whole thing.

--On Thursday, August 05, 2004 09:13 -0700 Stevo <checkpoint at ozbergs.com>