[rt-users] TransactionBatch and TransactionCreate [mx]]

Michael Bochynski mbochynski at audiumcorp.com
Thu Aug 5 12:18:53 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 11:58, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:

> > Unfortunately there are a lot of code changes. Besides, if I turn
the
> > TransactionBatch in the RT_SiteCofig I still cannot get any script
in
> > this stage to execute.
> Apache restart?

:) not only restart, but also stop->wait->count to ten->start :)

> > Is there any other way to automatically add AdminCC and notify them
> > about a ticket being opened? I don't want to make them queue
watchers,
> > because they will be added to only certain tickets, based on some
> > criteria.
> You don't need batch stage.
>
> You need custom condition that checks your criteria.
> And custom action that adds AdminCC to ticket.

Yeah. Been there, done that. This part works. Custom condition? I use
"On create" condition, and in custom action I check ie subject,
requestor, and add (or not) the particular Admin CC

> And then you need scrip that notify AdminCC on open event.

:) and this part doesn't work. I do not want to open ticket i want to
leave it as it is. And "on create" doesn't send the emails to AdminCC's