[rt-users] urgent question

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.com
Sun Aug 15 08:51:09 EDT 2004

* sc2 at gmx.at <sc2 at gmx.at> [20040814 23:59]: wrote:
> hello
> when i send a mail to the rt3 tracker it follows this message
> in log. i search in FAQ but didnt found a resolv.
> i used this url format --url https://sub.domain.com:81/
> maybe cause of https? or of port? i try it with ' ' too.
> or has it nothing to do with url?
>
> >stat=Deferred: prog mailer (/bin/sh) exited with >EX_TEMPFAIL

I don't seem to understand your question well, but from what I get,
could you please run rt-mailgate with debug and tell us what you
get?

/path/to/rt-mailgate -h

will give you clues on how to test.

1. Running RT using SSL virtual hosts requires extra Perl Modules,
   Crypt::SSLeay or IO::Socket::SSL

2. I recently hit the EX_TEMPFAIL problem when I had some problem
   with the config within my RT virtual host. You should try to
   stick to what is in the README.

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington                     . WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
<wash at wananchi dot com>              . 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223                 . # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |
GSM: (+254) 733 744 121                 . (+254) 020 313 985 - 9             |