[rt-users] Approach for RT spam handling?

Steve Greenland steveg at lsli.com
Mon Aug 16 13:34:51 EDT 2004

On Sun, Aug 15, 2004 at 03:00:20AM +0000, Dan Foster wrote:
> So we need to be able to select multiple tickets at once (the spam
> stuff) and then mark them as being resolved (and preferrably,
> auto-adding a generic explanation, like 'spam; closing as resolved.')
> WITHOUT sending the usual resolved ticket reply to the spammer.

1. Do a search that gets the spam tickets (and possibly others), then
click on the "Update all these tickets at once" link.

2. If your search has non-spam tickets, un-mark those.

3. Change the status to "deleted".

Steve

--
"Outlook not so good." That magic 8-ball knows everything! I'll ask
about Exchange Server next.