[rt-users] rt-mailgate with external authentication.

Niels Bakker niels=rt at bakker.net
Wed Aug 18 17:03:29 EDT 2004

* ely at txc.com (Ely Zavin) [Wed 18 Aug 2004, 15:20 CEST]:
> I setup external authentication using apache NTLM module.
> Everything is working fine except the mail ticket submission.

LWP::UserAgent doesn't support NTLM authentication.

You can configure /NoAuth/ to not require authentication (the
mail-gateway script lives below here) as another poster noted,
or perhaps work around authentication in another way; several
options are available in Apache to selectively require authen-
tication from clients.

	-- Niels.