[rt-users] Correspondence scrip help

Jonathan Chen JChen at paymentone.com
Fri Aug 20 13:55:55 EDT 2004

> On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 08:42:01AM -0700, Jonathan Chen wrote:
> > Thanks for your attempted help. It still does not solve the problem
> > because on some cases its best to use "comment" resolve instead of
> > correspond resolve when dealing with a client.
> >
> > If someone can give me FAT clue as to how to go about it would be
> > great. I would not ask the question on this list if I had any idea of
> > how to proceed with problem.
> >

> The trouble is that you're dealing with two distinct transactions.
> Sounds like your "on resolve" script will need to look at the previous
> transaction, and then bail out if that transaction was a "correspond",
> but not if it was a "comment". (Nope, don't have the code to do that,
> but the http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AddLastCommentToMail
> shows how to iterate through transactions...)

I've believe I've checked that one and thought it was only for "template" use.   But looking at that code again, it still does not tell me how to GoToPrevious line.  Instead, that one says go to last one.   If there is a "previous" function, I would try to write that code in and see how it goes.

-Jonathan

This electronic mail message contains information belonging to PaymentOne, which may be confidential and/or legal privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, printing, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this electronically mailed information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, please immediately notify us by electronic mail and delete this message.