[rt-users] Issues after a new install on new machine. Seen thisbefore can not remember the cause.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Fri Aug 27 04:40:56 EDT 2004

Dan Adams wrote:
> Hmm, The other servers we have with apache use apache 1.3 so I am not
> thinking it is too old, which version are you using?
You said 1.3.3. Latest version for 1.3.x family is 1.3.31.

> Also, is there a way to check about the mod_perl extension? I thought it was
> installed when the rt3 stuff was setup.
You didn't read README well. RT doesn't install/configure
apache/FastCGI/mod_perl for you. If you are using some distro based RT
packaged then you should consult with distributor.

If you are building from source then you have to read:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/install.html
also:
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/install.html#How_can_I_tell_whether_mod_perl_is_running_