[rt-users] customize Active and Inactive Status

Padmanaban L ppaadd at rediffmail.com
Wed Dec 1 00:06:42 EST 2004

Hello,
      I would like to customize active and inactive status depending on user login i would like to define @active and @inactive status . this is just limiting users from changing the status that he is not suppose to . can any one in the list please show me right direction . i tried hardcoding in Queue_local.pm but no success.

any help is appreaciated greately.

thank is advance
-padmanaban