[rt-users] Obscure behaviour

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 1 06:19:22 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-12-01 at 11:26 +0100, Tim Pritlove wrote:
> [snip] Any idea where this might point to?

Based on the fact that it only happens for once instance of a browser,
and the following snippets:
> Out of memory during "large" request
> [...]
> code stack:                                    vvvvvv
> /usr/local/rt3/share/html/Elements/SetupSessionCookie:67
                                                 ^^^^^^

..I'd guess that the browser is sending some funky cookies.  Try
clearing the cookies on the browser in question, or watching the
browser's traffic to see what cookies it's actually sending to the
server.
 - Alex

--
Networking -- only one letter away from not working