[rt-users] Request Traker 3.2 and RTFM 2.0.4

Caleb Peters caleb at earnware.com
Thu Dec 2 12:18:19 EST 2004

Well, I am using the tar file from Best Practical (2.0.4). Am I not supposed to use that package? I just took that and altered the Makefile to point to my RT installation. After much trial and error I was able to get RTFM up and running. I am about to do a clean installation using my notes from my last try. Is there any reason I should not use the 2.0.4 package?