[rt-users] Choice of platform

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Mon Dec 6 13:49:19 EST 2004

On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 03:08, Jean-Michel Barbet wrote:

> b) Use a Fedora Core 2 platform like I did. I need an additional
>     machine for RT only because this platform cannot be shared with
>     other applications I have on SL.

That's the easiest, of course. especially if you already have the
box. You could put the sql server elsewhere if the RT box does not
have a good disk system.

or
d) Compile your own perl for RT, but switch to fastcgi so you don't have
to deal with rebuilding apache/mod_perl and installing all the Apache::
modules.

---
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com