[rt-users] WebRT: Queue could not be loaded. () (/usr/site/rt/share/html/Elements/Error:75

Kenneth Marshall ktm at it.is.rice.edu
Wed Dec 8 21:31:21 EST 2004

I am having a problem with RT-3.2.2. It has been fine in
small scale testing, but now with more people testing
we are getting the following error in the logs and the
ticket is not created or updated:

[Thu Dec  9 01:32:05 2004] [error]: WebRT: Queue could not be loaded. () (/usr/site/rt/share/html/Elements/Error:75)
[Thu Dec  9 01:47:11 2004] [error]: WebRT: Queue could not be loaded. () (/usr/site/rt/share/html/Elements/Error:75)
..

I have only seen the problem on Internet Explorer and can
reproduce the problem easily by using the "New ticket in"
button at the top of the page several times in a row. Once
the error appears, it keeps on happening. On the browser
the error is:

x RT Error
Queue could not be loaded.

Has anyone seen this problem before or have an idea for
tracking down the cause? I can reproduce the problem on
IE but have not successfully done so on Mozilla, Firefox,
and I have no reports of the problem on Safari.

Ken Marshall