[rt-users] Action Upon Approval

Ben Blakely bblakely at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 20:41:51 EST 2004

Hey Todd,

I got the test script to work. But I still cant get the orginal code
you pasted to run, there is no debug from the "custom action code
cleanup" portion of the script. The test script displays the "resolve
action running.." on resolve of ticket, but doesnt make it to the
first debug message in the code I mentioned above.

Any suggestions? Im wondering if you could confirm my settings for the
custom field named 'Resolved Action.

Name: Resolve Action
Desc: To perform action on resolve.
Type: 'Select one value'