[rt-users] Paging based on priority.

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:51:17 EST 2004

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:25:18 -0800, Nathan Affleck
<neaffleck at ucdavis.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've modified the SelfService page so that users can submit a priority  of
> (0,25,75, or 100) --- based on this information, I'd like RT to send a
> notification to the pager field (which is actually an email address) to a
> group of users if the priority is, say, greater/eqaul than 75.

Just do an OnCreate scrip.

Condition: User Defined
Custom Condition:
return undef unless ( $self->TicketObj->Priority = 75 );
return 1;

For your action, Ruslan's RT::Action::NotifyGroup module would fit the
bill nicely.  (It also does individual users, not just groups.)

http://search.cpan.org/~ruz/RT-Action-NotifyGroup/

--
Andy Harrison