[rt-users] Date/Time Display

Ian Daniel ian at remstar-computing.co.uk
Wed Dec 15 20:06:34 EST 2004

Hi,

	I'm currently looking at implementing RT on a Solaris system and have
a question. We have multiple sites and it'd be nice to have ticket
date/time information localised. So for example the Timezone on the
server is set to GB, but if a support person in Boston views the ticket
he sees the date and time the ticket was raised adjusted for his
Timezone. Is this possible? It's possible in some commercial products
(Remedy does it) but I think you'd need to associate a Timezone with
each user account somehow and RT doesn't seem to do that. Remedy uses
environment variables and its web client's actually Java based.

If it is possible in RT could someone let me know where to look to get
more information.

Thanks,

--Ian