[rt-users] Re: Vacation and out of office replies?

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Fri Dec 24 06:52:55 EST 2004

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 04:20:17PM -0500,
 Rebecca Coleman <rcoleman at INTERPUBLIC.COM> wrote
 a message of 73 lines which said:

> I'm going to be out of my office for a bit and wondered if there was
> a way to temporarily suspend my subscription to this list so as not
> to bombard the list with my out of office replies

If your vacation program replies to mailing lists, then it is
hopelessly broken. Any professionnal above the age of 18 know how to
avoid that (hint: read what's in the To: and Cc: headers and read the
install something that complies with RFC 3834.