[rt-users] Transfer only unprivileged Users from RT 2.0.13 to RT 3.2.2

Thomas Wollner thomas.wollner at autoform.de
Wed Dec 29 08:27:54 EST 2004

Hello!

We use a "old" RT 2.0.13 and a "new" RT 3.2.2. For the new RT we need
only the unprivileged Users of the old RT. How is a transfer possible?
Can the "rt2 to rt3" script help me? We don't need the other users or
the tickets of the old RT system. I tried to export the table "Users"
and import it to "Users" in the new RT (with mysql). But in the new RT
there are three (or four?) tables more for the user management.
We use RT 3.2.2 on SuSE Linux 8.1 with mysql (4.0.20).

Thanks for your help!

Thomas