[rt-users] Request for RT user's website.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Mon Feb 2 11:21:01 EST 2004

Patrick LeBoutillier wrote:
> Ruslan,
>
> This is a very interesting proposition.
>
> If we will be publishing GPL code (Conditions, Actions, ...) maybe we
> could investigate starting a project on SourceForge
> (www.sourceforge.net).
>
> There we can have get a free website, selerate mailing lists, a place to
> store docs and we could setup a Wiki. We could call it RT Resource
> Center or something.
You've got it right.

> I don't have a lot of time available for RT, but I could certainly
> register the initial project and setup a Wiki for y'all.
>
> What do you think?
I think SF is very good resource. I'm not familiar with SF's internals.
I only use projects hosted there.

I don't have many time and wish to do admin's task on hosting so if you
allready have expirience with SF then I think you could do it faster and
better then I.

We have to wait some time for another user's responses. May be they have
better ideas, but I like SF.

		Best regards. Ruslan.