[rt-users] Request for RT user's website.

Justin C. Sherrill webmaster at rochester.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 11:45:59 EST 2004

On Monday 02 February 2004 11:21, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
> We have to wait some time for another user's responses. May be they have
> better ideas, but I like SF.

Sourceforge won't make much difference.  If there's going to be a collection
of tips/problems/code, computing resources are plentiful.  What's needed is a
"secretary".  Someone has to collate this information and place it in a
location in a readable fashion.  This hypothetical person has to read the
lists, copy things down, and republish material, even if it doesn't apply to
their given installation.  It's a very useful donation of time, but it's
rare.

It won't be me - I'm already filling that role in my spare time for a
different open source project.