[rt-users] Multiple Attachment Problem

Hammad rt at brisksolutions.com
Fri Feb 6 16:11:57 EST 2004

Hi Everybody:

I am currently running RT 3.0.7_01 and RT 3.0.8 and seems to be having problem
with both versions where as if the email is received with multiple attachments
only the first attachment makes it when the ticket is created.

I am not sure if its dropping the other attachments or not displaying them. I
also tried to create a ticket from within RT and attaching multiple files and
that seems to work. The only time I do not get or see multiple attachments is
when ticket is created upon receiving an email.

Also want to state that RT 3.0.7_01 and RT 3.0.8 are running on different
systems.

System Spec:
RedHat 9.0
Perl 5.8.0