[rt-users] Requester Groups

Jason Grigsby jason at kavi.com
Mon Feb 9 12:36:48 EST 2004

Thank you for the response. After working on this a bit over the
weekend, I realized that the main problem I'm having is adding a user
to a group without making the user privileged (i.e., checking "Let this
user be granted rights" on the user's account).

When I try to add users to a group, I only see privileged users. When
we make someone privileged, they see more options than I think they
should (e.g., Configuration, Approval, etc).

Is it possible to add someone to a group without making the user
privileged?

If it makes a difference, we're running RT 3.03 until we get a Debian
Sarge server running so we can use 3.08.

Thank You,

Jason