[rt-users] rt3, fixed "transaction Depth" problem?

cuek saja cuek_saja at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 11 12:29:42 EST 2004

thanks for the info.

I tried it (and restarted again) and it still didn't
work.  Perhaps I should just install 3.08 fresh and
then restore the Database. (?)

Here's the error just for reference
error:   	Can't locate object method
"TransactionDepth" via package "RT::Handle" at
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler line 27.
context:
277:  	}
278:
279:  	# All errors returned from this routine will be
in exception form.
280:  	local $SIG{'__DIE__'} = sub {
281:  	rethrow_exception( $_[0] );
282:  	};
283:
284:  	#
285:  	# $m is a dynamically scoped global containing
this
code stack:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:281
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:27

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=22055/*http:/taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html>