[rt-users] Initiating a ticket

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Thu Feb 12 22:48:02 EST 2004

(I thought I had posted this... guess not...)

That did the trick!  Basically:

- Create a ticket with no requestor (this keeps it from autoreplying); add a
description of what the issue is.
- Change the ticket's requestor to the customer's e-mail address.
- Enter a "reply" that contains the original message to be sent out.

Chago