[rt-users] Autogen password autoreply template

John Rowling jrowling at lineone.net
Fri Feb 13 00:07:47 EST 2004

Hi all,

  I started using RT a couple of days ago and it has so far proved to be an
excellent and easy system to use. I saw the autogen template posted by
Jesse
and decided to use it but I'm seeing a strange effect. Occasionally a user
will see not only their own userid and password in the autoreply email, but
also the userid and password of the user who opened a ticket just before
them, if that user also triggered the autogen part of the template.

  Is this a known problem, and is there any way to prevent it happening?

Thanks...

John Rowling