[rt-users] Optional quoting of previous message

Adolfo Santiago mailbag at anothernet.com
Fri Feb 13 12:17:47 EST 2004

Hello once again!

Is there a way to select whether or not a previous message is quoted in a
message about to be sent?

We can have some pretty long conversations with some of our customers and
our practice (before implementing RT) was to keep the entire conversation on
each e-mail.  With RT, that's not very practical, as it would just make the
history listing extremely long.

We'd like to select whether we want to quote or not, with the choice maybe
being quoting the message we are replying to.

Thanks!

Chago