[rt-users] Localization doesn't work properly

John Gebhardt john.gebhardt2 at verizon.net
Sun Feb 15 21:41:53 EST 2004

I just installed the Windows version rt-3.0.8.exe. It installed just
fine on my Windows XP desktop and seems to be running fine except for
the localization.

When I log in as a user and set my language preference to say, German,
the UI for the user preferences page comes up in German but the
"Results" pane lists 2 instances of the error "Lang: Permission Denied".
When I go to another page, the GUI returns to English.

Also, the Help points to Chinese documentation. How can I get it to
point at the English docs.

Otherwise, RT looks like a fine piece of software.

Thanks,

John