[rt-users] rt3 and Debian Woody

Greig McGill greig at hamiltron.net
Tue Feb 17 14:33:45 EST 2004

> didn't notice you were pulling from a user's directory.  Sorry about
> that. 3.0.8 is in unstable and 3.0.6 is in sarge (the next release).
>
> Sarge is shaping up nicely, you might want to consider upgrading.
> Otherwise, backporting it should not be too hard.  The worst of it will
> probably be the perl depends.

Hmmm, I think you're missing my point! :)
Someone already has backported it to woody.  That someone being Stephen
Quinney.  Duplicating all that work would be a waste of time.
I'm simply wondering where the existing backport has gone.

By the way, sorry for CC'ing you before.  The webmail client I'm using has
no reply-to-list function, and this list doesn't do reply-to munging it
seems.  Guess which side of *that* holy way I fall on? ;)

--
Greig McGill